Saturday, January 22, 2011

BURLESQUE


Last night my sister and I finally saw Christina in her new movie Burlesque. After months of waiting for this movie to be released in Australian cinemas, I can say without a doubt it was definitely worth the wait. I remember the day I saw the trailer and added the link on my blog, I was so excited for the movie. I loved every second of the movie, which infused humour, song, dance, emotion, glitz and glamour into 120 minutes. Christina Aguilera makes her film debut in the lead role of Ali (Alice Rose) a waitress from Iowa who travels to LA to chase her dreams. She meets Jack a cute and sexy bartender played by Cam Gigandet, you may know him from Twilight fame. 
Every scene Christina looks absolutely stunning and her vocal performances are perfection in dolby digital surround sound, her voice gives you goosebumps. Although I am not a fan of Cher or her voice, I was pleasantly surprised by her amazing performance as Tess, the co-owner of the Burlesque club. Here is one of my favourite scenes from Burlesque where Tess is putting on Ali's makeup... Just beautiful. 








Today I listened to the official movie soundtrack and re-lived the best moments of Burlesque all over again. The Burlesque soundtrack features 8 songs from the movie by Christina Aguilera and 2 Cher tracks. 


I loved Christina's makeup, the glitz the glamour of her performances and also the natural makeup look as small town girl, Ali. She was mesmerising and her beauty was breathtaking in High Definition on the big screen. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her, just beautiful. 
This is the best movie I have seen in 2011 so far look forward to seeing it again at the cinema and for the dvd release later this year. 




My Favourite Song from Burlesque is Express: 


No comments: