Saturday, March 26, 2011

FAVOURITES: February Favourite Products


FEBRUARY FAVOURITES


Yes I realise that February is over (and so is March, almost) but as they say... Better late than never, right?  

Here is my February Favourites video.... I share with you all of my favourite beauty products that I adore in February and March.




O . P . I  Nail Polish  - Teenage Dream



February Favourites:


  • Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner (blackest black)
  • O.P.I Nail Lacquer "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry
  • Napoleon Perdis Loose Dust "Disco Glitter" 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Classic Beauty Shadow Collection
  • Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper 
  • Rimmel Vinyl Gloss Voluptuously Shiny Lip Gloss (Love Bug)



Too Faced Romantic Eyeshadow palette is my favourite eyeshadow palette this month. It features a mix of shimmers and matte colours. 




Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper


VIDEO: February Favourites 



https://youtu.be/YW41onYCOBI

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Lauren! Love you blog.

Follow me, and I'll follow back :)


bambilovesbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OOOhhh I love that romantic eye packaging!!!Hmmmm my birthday is coming up soon...lol.I too love all those pretty pink things for makeup,it looks so nice all set up! Do you have all your makeup displayed pretty like your perfumes??? I was looking for a video...hmmm maybe theres is one but I missed it...let me know...if you don't have a video...I would love to see your pretty collection.I have been displaying all my pink,black and chrome colored things at my vanity...it feels so good when you sit down to get all dolled up! ;)