Thursday, March 3, 2011

MAKEUP HAUL: Napoleon Perdis


NAPOLEON PERDIS 
makeup haul 


My gorgeous friend Dean was so very kind to send me recently some amazing Napoleon Perdis products. Dean is a very talented Napoleon Perdis Makeup Artist and we have become friends online as we both share a passion for Makeup and Mariah. I have been wearing all my new NP goodies for the last 2 weeks ever since I received them and I just adore them so much! 

A huge and sincere thank you to Dean for sending me these gorgeous products. He knows how much I adore Napoleon and even more since I met Napoleon Perdis last year at a Master Class. 





NP Color Disc in Sparkling Bubbly (gold shimmery sand)
NP Color Disc in Arabian Nights (dark army green)
NP Color Disc in Grape Expectations (true violet ~ bluey purple) 
NP Luminous Lip Veil in Sienna Shimmer (glossy shimmery brown)
NP Lip Pencil in Sand (medium brown)

NP DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Aphrodite (cool red)
NP Loose Dust in Wild Roses (sparkly pinky lilac)
NP Loose Dust in Disco Glitter (loose purple/blue/silver UV glitter)
NP SET Hour Travel Brush Set (white and orange) 











No comments: