Monday, June 20, 2011

REVIEW: Mountain Girl Soap


Mountain Girl Soap


I recently stumbled across this really nice website, Mountain Girl Soap. I was browsing the web for Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup companies and this website caught my attention. I loved the name Mountain Girl Soap and wanted to know more. I absolutely adore Handmade Soap and when I discovered the Coconut Lemongrass I knew I had to buy a bar. I also found they had Vegan Lip Balm and I'm totally obsessed with Vanilla so I also added this to my online shopping cart. Checkout was simple and easy because they accept Pay Pal. The customer service was also great after purchasing my products, I received a lovely personal email from the company's owner Naomi. I received my soap and lip balm in the mail a few days later. 




The Coconut Lemongrass Soap smells delicious and fresh and contains Coconut, Lime, Pineapple and Lemongrass. It's certified vegan and available in 4.5 oz bars for $US 5.00 each. The all-natural Vanilla Lip Balm is also Vegan and contains avocado butter, olive oil, candelilla wax, vitamin E and real vanilla infused coconut oil. 



www.mountaingirlsoap.com



VIDEO Mountain Girl Soap product review 



Watch Video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/_kabsiVcICA

1 comment:

Mountain Girl Soap said...

Laren,

Thanks a million for the glowing reveiw of our soap and lip balm. I am stunned by your generosity. Your work is so beautiful. Thanks also for supporting Vegan and Cruelty-Free! Keep up the good work!

Naomi
Mountain Girl Soap & Sundries