Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: Colbie Caillat All of You


COLBIE CAILLAT All of You
album review 


I recently purchased Colbie Caillat's third studio album All of You. I originally bought the album just for the song What If  which was featured in one of my favourite movies from 2010 Letters to Juliet. But I can honestly say I have fallen in love with the Colbie Caillat's amazing voice and new songs. This album is perfect for summer. I would describe her music style as Pop mixed with Reggae, with a dash of Country. All songs on this album were written by Colbie and focus of love and life. My favourite tracks are What If and Dream Life, Life



Colbie Caillat's new album ALL OF YOU is available now on iTunes. 





VIDEO Colbie Caillat All of You album review 





Colbie Caillat 

No comments: