Sunday, July 24, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Review

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Candy Pink

I discovered these lipsticks about a year ago when I received one in a Revlon gift with purchase. I was really impressed with the smooth and creamy texture and the weightless feel of these new lipsticks. I have always been a fan of Revlon lipsticks and lip glosses and Revlon Colorburst is my new favourite lipstick obsession! My favourite shade is Soft Nude, it's the perfect skin tone nude and suits fair and medium skin tones. Revlon just released brand new colours and one of my favourites is their Candy Pink, it's a vibrant yet sheer neon pink. The packaging is very luxurious for a drug store brand. The only thing I don't like about these lipsticks is the fact that they are melt very easily. The first one I got I left in my handbag in the car for about an hour during shopping and it melted. I had a few other lipsticks in my handbag but the revlon colorburst was the only one that was affected by the heat. So I certainly don't recommend this lipstick for hot summer days! 
  • Instant burst of color with a featherlight feel
  • Elasticolor technology provides immediate colour release and hugs lips with a burst of weightless colour that feels like a second skin.
  • Moisturisers and anti-oxidants, including Sweet Almond Oil to improve lip texture
  • Film-forming polymers for long wear and lip conditioning 
  • 20 gorgeous shades 
My favourite shades: Soft Nude, Blush, Candy Pink
Price: $23.95

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude




1 comment:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wowww Candy Pink is sooo pretty <3 Suits you well doll!!!