Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shia heats up Details Magazine



Transformers Dark of the Moon star and Hollywood "Bad Boy" Shia LaBeouf heats up the August cover of Details Magazine. Shia looks so hot and sexy posing with a yellow Camero. In the exclusive revealing interview, Shia discusses this new movie Transformers 3, his worst date ever with Hilary Duff and his relationship with Megan Fox. 



Shia says: "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them," he explains. "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."





You can catch Shia on the big screen as Sam Witwicky fighting alien robots in Transformers Dark of the Moon. 

1 comment:

Fernanda Moreira said...

Hi dear. I knew your blog through google looking for pictures of the Centrifucshia Lime Crime. I really enjoyed! Come to my blog too! Xoxo!!