Monday, September 5, 2011

MAKEUP HAUL: USA Urban Decay


USA MAKEUP HAUL 


My parents recently got back from a trip to USA and Canada.... OMG! I was so jealous! I asked my mum if she could visit Sephora and get me the #1 product on my Makeup Wish List, the Urban Decay NAKED palette. Unfortunately Sephora was sold out! Oh, just my luck! 

But.... she did get me another gorgeous Urban Decay palette (Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box) and also some other amazing makeup goodies! 




// PRODUCTS 
  • Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box 
  • Sephora Pro Lesson Palette Smoky Eyes
  • Sephora Deluxe Ant-Bacterial Brush Set 
  • SephoraFull Action Extreme Effect Mascara 
  • Sephora Lip Gloss Natural Look Shiney 14
  • Smashbox Try It Kit 
  • Stila Lip Glaze Trio - Grapefruit, Seashell, Raisin 
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Mascara 
  • Revlon Colorstay Makeup 



Marilyn Monroe t-shirt 




VIDEO USA MAKEUP HAUL 



Watch video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/2Jz4fdcvC6A

No comments: