Sunday, October 30, 2011

ECO FRIENDLY: WWF Organic Cotton T-Shirt


WWF ORGANIC COTTON T-SHIRT
eco friendly

I love my new WWF organic cotton tank top from Factorie.  I swear my wardrobe is full on tank tops.... they are my favourite fashion item, thats for sure. But this one is extra special because it's make from 100% organic cotton and best of all Factorie donates 20% from the sale of each WWF T-shirt it sells to the World Wildlife Fund in Australia. 





I love the cute panda, which is the official symbol of WWF. Buying this awesome tee I'm not only expressing my style but also protecting nature and saving animals! How awesome!



If you're interested in more eco-friendly fashion then check out my eco-friendly online digital beauty magazine Eco Glamazine

www.WWF.org.au

VIDEO Eco Friendly Fashion - Organic Cotton T-Shirt 



Watch this video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/GQqHrsQcvzg

No comments: