Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Summer Sunset Makeup Tutorial


Sunset is my favourite time of the day. I love the beautiful pink clouds and how the sun turns a gorgeous shade of bright orange!  One of my favourite things is walking along the beach at sunset. 



At sunset the sky becomes a gorgeous mix of pretty pinks and amazing oranges. I was inspired by the beauty of a sunset sky in summer to create this makeup look. This is my Summer Sunset makeup. 


Products used to create this look:
  • Revlon Colorstay Makeup (my shade is nude)
  • Smashbox Hydrating Perfecting powder (my shade is fair) 
  • Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper
  • Lime Crime Magic Dust - Diva, Cupcake Thief, Pink Poodle
  • NYX Eyeshadow - Dust Sparkle, Luxor
  • Mirenesse Marble Blush - Carrara Coral
  • Physicians Formula Felt-Tip Eye Marker - Ultra Black
  • Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara
  • Medusa's  Makeup Waterproof Mascara - Majestic (purple)
  • NYX Lip Pencil - Natural
  • Sephora Lip Gloss - Natural Look 14 



Summer Sunset makeup tutorial by LaurenDayMakeup


Watch Video on Youtube.com: http://youtu.be/LZuQwW2tBpk

No comments: