Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's inside my January Glossy Box?

January Glossy Box 
www.glossybox.com.au


MAKEUP MONDAY: Glossy Box 


The friendly team at GlossyBox Australia were so kind to send me their January Glossy Box for my birthday.... it's pale pink!  I first discovered GlossyBox online watching youtube videos and knew right away it was something I was going to love. I was so thrilled to receive my own GlossyBox in the mail last week and I couldn't wait to open it to see what's inside. 


January Glossy Box:
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour #13.95  (petal pusher) full size received
  • Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser $7.99  30ml luxury miniature received
  • Sheer Cover Lipgloss (pink praline) $19.95 2.5g  full size received
  • Sheer Cover Nourishing Moisturiser $29.95 60 ml  30ml luxury miniature received
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Complex $105 30ml  7ml  miniature received

I loved everything in my Glossy box! I couldn't believe the value of products. For only $14.95 per month you receive a new GlossyBox in the mail featuring 5-6 deluxe samples of your favourite makeup brands. This awesome Aussie company is comparable to MyGlam or  Birchbox, but with one significant difference.... Their excellent customer service and social interactions with their customers! I was thrilled to get tweets back from GlossyBox after being so disappointed by the lack of response from other makeup companies online, it's an absolute delight to discover a company that truly cares about it's customers! 

Glossy Box Australia: Find out more about How it Works.



Watch Video on Youtube.com

1 comment:

Bottled Beauty said...

Have you signed up to any other boxes besides GB?

You could also try out Bellabox or Lust Have It! They have some really cool brands and I've fallen in love with completely new things. If you love make up, they both normally have some good make up in their boxes.