Saturday, March 17, 2012

BLONDE AMBITION: Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde Hair


Blonde AMBITION
hair update

"Achievement results in work realising ambition."

Straight Success.
So after colouring my hair pretty much to death last year from blonde to pink to magenta to pink again and then red, I realised that my hair was really damaged from the constant colour changes. For 2012 I'm going back-to-basics and going natural (as natural as I can being blonde) with my haircare routine. I am no longer curling my hair everyday which was adding a lot of product into my hair not to mention the extra expense. In 2012 I am trying a new look and going straight by straightening my hair twice a week. I still wear my natural curls every now and again maybe 1 or 2 days a week at most but I have found that my hair is in much better condition wearing it straight. 



 


I have been straightening my hair using my Vidal Sassoon Eco Dry travel hair dryer and a medium-size round brush to blow dry my hair from semi-wet curls to dry semi straight on medium heat. Then I section my hair and adding my favourite Macadamia Natural Oil's Healing Oil Treatment. Using my GHD slim flat iron, I smooth each section to create a soft straight look. 


 

I recently used an at-home colouring system to touch up my ash blonde roots and was really pleased with the results. The product I used was Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde Ultimate Lightener. It's made in New Zealand and only costs $9.95. I was happy to find an affordable hair dye that was made locally (not in China) and that  gave me the results I was looking for. I left the dye on for the full 45 minutes and the result was an Ultra Blonde which I am happy to say has only faded a little. 


March 10th (3 days after application)

March 16th (hair update video)         

VIDEO Blonde Ambition hair update


Watch VIDEO on Youtube: https://youtu.be/agPQgmlSM8g

Disclaimer: I am not a hair professional. This is my honest opinion and experience based on my own personal use of this product. I am not affiliated with Schwarzkopf. 

No comments: