Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Lipsticks in 30 Days: REVLON Sweet Tart


30 Lipsticks in 30 Days
Day 10

I am now a third of the way through my Lipstick Challenge! For my 10th lipstick I'm wearing one of my new beauty obsessions - Revlon Lip Butters! 



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter  Sweet Tart
  • Buttery balm + shiny colour 
  • Buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
  • 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated. 
  • Hydrating mango butter, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
  • Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth 
  • Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
  • Available in 20 luscious shades


REVLON 

VIDEO: 30 Lipsticks in 30 Days | PART 4


Watch VIDEO on Youtube https://youtu.be/JEl66ebOGUg

No comments: