Monday, May 21, 2012

ALBUM REVIEW: Carrie Underwood Blown Away


Blown Away CARRIE UNDERWOOD
album review

Carrie Underwood's new highly anticipated album Blown Away was released earlier this month. Since purchasing this album it's been the only CD I have listened to for the last 2 weeks. I was blown away but how awesome this album was, even after the first listen I knew it was going to be one of my favourites albums of 2012. 



My favourite songs: 

  • Two Black Cadillacs
  •  Good Girl
  • Thank God for Hometowns
  • Good in Goodbye 

The album is very true to Carrie's classic modern pop sound with a dash of country. However this album has a much more mature sound with a few darker songs than her previous albums! 





I highly recommend this album and give it 4.5 stars - It could possibly be Carrie's best album to date. It will be interesting to see which songs she selects for the next singles. I am sure Blown Away will be the next single and I do hope that Two Black Cadillacs is also a single because the music video would be amazing. 


VIDEO Carrie Underwood Blown Away album review 





No comments: