Sunday, December 17, 2017

COLOURPOP X MY LITTLE PONY: Eyeshadow Palette


Colourpop x My Little Pony collection 

Colourpop cosmetics collaborated with the official My Little Pony brand to bring you a limited edition My Little Pony collection inspired by the retro ponies, their colourful personalities and magical cutie marks. 



The hero product of the My Little Pony x Colourpop collection is the My Little Pony Pressed Eyeshadow Palette. This adorable collector's palette features 12 eyeshadows including shimmery glitters, wearable mattes and surprising iridescent shades. 

My Little Pony Eyeshadow Palette $16 


  • Butterscotch white with subtle pink violet opalescent sheen
  • Blossom metallic peach with pink and gold duo chrome finish
  • Starshine metallic golden tangerine
  • Bluebell satin golden ivory
  • Applejack matte dusty red violet
  • Skydancer metallic bright icy lavender
  • Minty matte cool-toned fuchsia
  • Flutterbye matte true pastel peach
  • Twilight satin deep blackened violet
  • Firefly metallic silvery baby blue
  • Snuzzle metallic icy white with opalescent blue duo chrome
  • Princess Sparkle metallic rich smokey turquoise




The palette features 7 retro ponies from the sparkle crew and of course a My Little Pony rainbow! Plus the ponies and the word my little pony have a foiled finish so the front of the palette literally sparkles! So magical! 

My favourite shades are Sky dancer, Minty, Bluebell and Firefly. 






My Little Pony Pressed Powder Highlighter  - Trickles $8
Get that glow with Colourpop's silky soft, super blendable, high shine powder highlighter. 


Trickle is a lavender with pink opal duo chrome flip. 

This is a very pretty pink highlighter with an opalescent finish that gives a magical glow to your cheeks! 





Love this collection? 
Read more: Colourpop x My Little Pony Ultra Glossy Lips blog post.


Colourpop x My Little Pony collection
www.colourpop.com



VIDEO Colourpop x My Little Pony Collection Palette + Swatches



https://youtu.be/QjPC-UEdePY

No comments: